Why Choose Blue on Maui?
- According to National Geographic, Blue is “Hawaii’s premiere helicopter tour company.”
- Blue has been Maui’s unquestioned air-tour leader since 1985.
- Your tour will start and end at Blue Hawaiian’s beautiful, multi-million dollar Hawaii Operations Center, located at the Kahului heliport.
- In 2001 Blue introduced the 21st century “quiet-technology” Eco-Star helicopter to Hawaii, featuring first-class seating for every guest, an expansive cockpit, and incomparable panoramic views.
- Whether you choose one of our Eco-Stars or sleek, customized A-Stars, you’ll enjoy:
- Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- 4-camera digital DVD in-flight recording
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot—each of whom is a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- The most honored mechanics and customer service in the industry
Year after year, readers of the top international travel magazines vote Maui “The World’s Best Island,” in large part because Maui boasts sights that satisfy the most demanding adventurers. Here are emerald rainforests and the moon-like vistas of Mt. Haleakala, the rolling Alpine-like meadows of Upcountry and the jagged cliffs and cascading waterfalls of the West Maui Mountains. Not to mention Maui’s sister isle, Molokai, home to the world’s tallest sea cliffs! Yet most of Maui’s magnificent hidden secrets are inaccessible except by air, and nobody knows how to show them to you like Blue Hawaiian.
West Maui and Molokai
|Helicopter||Regular Price *||Online Price *|
|A-Star||$ 279.00||$ 259.00||Book Now!|
|Eco-Star||$ 319.00||$ 289.00||Book Now!|
* Prices include all fees and taxes.
NOTE: 5-day advance booking required for online prices.